Built in 1596, All Saints Church is one of the oldest parish churches still in use and is one of the nest examples of Elizabethan architecture in Ireland.
The church was burned by the Scottish army of General Monro in 1649 and was not repaired until 1720. The tower and spire of the church were erected in 1816 and the transept was added in 1869.
Inside there are many monuments dedicated to the Massereene family, some members of which are buried in vaults beneath the church. The churchyard contains the headstones of many prominent people, including Alexander Irvine.